Friday, March 6, 2009

And I'm Back

Om nom nom...cookies :)
Anyway, hello and welcome to my blog. This is a bit of an experiment for me. Mainly to see if I can actually keep up with this thing. But seeing as this is my first (please, go easy. jk!), might as well tell a bit about myself. I'm currently a sophomore at UT, and Radio-Television-Film major. Japanese class is kicking my butt right now. I have an amazing man in my life named Matt. I'm very lucky to have found him. I've got a bit of a weird family, but hey, who doesn't? This blog will mainly serve as a way for me to de-stress after a long day. So you are going to hear everything from complaints to random facts of the day. I also hope this blog will serve as a way to get my voice heard; from time to time I feel as if I'm going by unnoticed. Boo. So let the experiment commence.

"I sang instead while other girls only cried. I called it grace; I am a mindless child."
-Blue and Gold Print, Mates of State

No comments:

Post a Comment